Trinette is currently not accepting students.
Trinette’s philosophy is to instil a lifelong passion for ice sports through Long Term Athlete Development, good techinique and a healthy mental approach. Trinette has successfully coached skaters from the CanSkate level to and including the Competitive level. Previous skaters have proceeded to compete with success at the international level of competition. Trinette specializes in building the entire athlete from the grassroots up. Trinette also specializes in, Performance coaching, Biomechanical analysis and Choreography.
- Level 4 Certified/National High Performance Coach
- McMaster University Level 3 Anthropology & Psychology
- National Coaching Apprenticeship
- Trained at the Mariposa School Of Skating
- Consultant for EOS and COS Canskate and STARSkate Programs
- Skate Canada Best of the Best CanSkate Coach in Canada award in 2010
- Skate Canada National CanSkate Resource Team
- Skate Canada Starskate University
- Delivery of seminar’s for club and skater development
- Coach of sectional, provincial medalists and Challenge competitors
- Author of mental training book
- High Five Certified