All skaters and parents entering the building MUST show proof of completing this self check in for the City. We are able to welcome parents back to the viewing area! Parents are permitted in the STANDS only (skate tying information is provided below)
Here are the instructions for Mariposa to use the online screening form.
On the day of the activity or visit to the recreation centre:
This will take the user to the online form. To fill out the form, follow the steps below. An asterisk (*) indicates a mandatory field.
- Select location from the drop-down menu
- Select “Other” as the Pre-Registered Activity
- Select “Mariposa Skating Club” in the community group drop-down menu
- The date of the activity will automatically be populated to today’s date.
- Select the time of entry using the “Start Time” options
- Enter the participant’s name
- Under age of participant, if “Yes” is selected, a menu will appear requiring the parent/guardian’s name, email, and phone number. If “No” is selected, only the participant’s email and phone number is required.
- Read the screening questions and choose the appropriate response. If “yes”, please do not attend the activity. If “no”, click “Submit” and you will see this screen
- show proof to attendant at door when entering building
WHILE IN THE BUILDING
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless you are on the ice skating.
- Parents who assist their skater’s tying of skates can do so at ice level but must immediately go to the stands using the stairs next to the Zamboni Bay at the end of the arena.
- Please follow all signage while inside the arena. Parents may only view from the seating area in the arena.
- please familiarize yourselves with the Skate Ontario RTP Protocols 8.0(attached). In particular, on page 8, item ONA-002. The only space where masks are not required is on the ice during physical activity.
- Also review pages 11-15. You will find the 3 contacts for the COVID-19 Oversight Group listed below.