Mariposa School of Skating has Day Time “Ticket Ice” available for skaters September – June. We operate hourly sessions Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:40pm. Monthly, Weekly and Daily memberships as well as 10 packs are available for skaters. All sessions must be reserved on Punchpass and paid for prior to skating.
All Memberships (Day, Week or Silver/Gold Monthly include priority reservations and off-ice programming (3:50-4:50pm, Monday-Thursday).
GOLD Skaters have unlimited skating each month, 2 group sessions & off ice. $599 + HST
SILVER Skaters are limited to 2 sessions per day, 2 group sessions & off ice. $499 + HST
Skaters have unlimited skating during the week, 2 group sessions & off ice. $216.96 + HST
Skaters have unlimited skating during the day, group sessions (tues & thurs only) & off ice. $45 + HST
Monthly, Weekly and Daily passes expire.
DROP IN- Purchase a ticket for one session.
A Ten pack provides skaters with 10 sessions and is good for the season (September- June. Passes will expire in June) $161.59 + HST
All skaters must register online, complete Skate Ontario Waiver, and reserve their sessions prior to skating.
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of skating adhere to the following expectations;
• Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
• Arrive on time and be prepared
• Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
• Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches competitors, officials, and volunteers
• Do not negatively comment on other competitors, judges, marks or placements.
• Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics, and Skate Canada’s Policies and Guides for Parents
• Refrain from using profanity
• Skaters must look presentable and if required, wear Mariposa apparel.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call the office; 705-721-1223 or 705-623-1227