The Mariposa Skating camp is the only skating camp in the area to offer multi-sport participation. Hosted at the Allandale Recreation Centre, a state-of-the-art facility that offers a multitude of recreation and training services. Spend your summer improving your skating while learning valuable physical development skills on land, water, and ice! 6 years old and up
- Option to choose weekly OR daily:
Example: Some skaters choose every Wednesday for 7 weeks, or every Tuesday and Thursday for 7 weeks.
- Group instruction delivered by Skate Canada qualified coaches
- Fitness includes dynamic warm-up, Swimming (month of July only), and flexibility classes
- Maximum 10 participants per on-ice program (CanSkate, Figure Skating, Ringette, and Hockey Skating)
- Swimming is an open swim, all campers will be swim tested. Swimming is a daily activity during the month of July only and will not be available in August due to pool cleaning.