The Mariposa Skating camp is the only skating camp in the area to offer multi sport participation from Olympic and World level coaches. Hosted at the Allandale Recreation Centre, a state of the art facility which offers a multitude of recreation and training services. Spend your summer improving your skating while learning valuable physical development skills on land, water and ice! 6 years old and up
- Option to choose weekly OR daily:
Example: Some skaters choose every Wednesday for 7 weeks, or every Tuesday and Thursday for 7 weeks.
- Group instruction delivered by Skate Canada qualified coaches
- Daily Fitness including dynamic warm up, Mini Trampolining, TRX, Pilates, Zumba, Swimming, and flexibility classes
- Maximum 10 participants per on ice program (CanSkate, Figure Skating, Ringette, and Hockey Skating)
- Swimming is an open swim, all campers will be swim tested.
- No swimming August 12th-16th as pool is closed, schedule will change to outdoor activity.