*This Day Camp program is for young skaters that require supervision for the entire day. Ages 6-12
Summer Camp Schedule
The Mariposa Skating camp is the only skating camp in the area to offer multi sport participation from Olympic and World level coaches. Hosted at the Allandale Recreation Centre, a state of the art facility which offers a multitude of recreation and training services. Spend your summer improving your skating while learning valuable physical development skills on land, water and ice! 6 years old and up
- Group instruction delivered by Skate Canada qualified coaches
- Daily Fitness including dynamic warm up, Mini Trampolining, TRX, Pilates, Zumba, Swimming, and flexibility classes
- Maximum 10 participants per on ice program (Canskate, Figure Skating, Hockey Skating)
- Swimming is an open swim, all campers will be swim tested.
- No swimming August 12th-16th as pool is closed, schedule will change to outdoor activity.
If you are interested in just doing the skating portion of camp please follow the link to register for the E session. ON ICE GROUP LESSONS ONLY
If you are interested in CanSkate only follow the link provided Summer PreCan & Canskate 2019