You may purchase a membership to be put on a waitlist. If we have enough demand for an extra session, we will be able to accommodate that. In the event that the restrictions ease to ORANGE you will be first in line for reservations. If we do not end up being able to accommodate you, the pass will be fully refunded.
- Skaters will have passed a STAR 4 Skating Test and passed any Star 5/jr Bronze test and up
- STAR 5-10 skaters (have passed any Jr. Bronze test and up)
- Session time allows for practice of Freeskate, Skills, Interpretive, and Dance
- Tuesday Off-Ice jump class 5:45-6:15, On-ice 6:30-7:50
- Thursday Off-Ice jump class 5:45-6:15, On-Ice 6:30-7:50
- Test day is scheduled for Thursday, May 13th during your session
Please read before purchase
DUE TO RED ZONE RESTRICTIONS, WE WILL HAVE A NEW POLICY REGARDING SPRING SCHOOL MARIPOSA MEMBERS AND BARRIE SKATING CLUB MEMBERS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY.
DUE TO OUR LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON SESSIONS, OUT-OF-TOWN/NON-REGULAR SKATERS WILL BE BUMPED FROM FULL SESSIONS TO A WAITLIST TO ACCOMMODATE MARIPOSA’S FULL-TIME MEMBERS, AS WELL AS BARRIE SKATING CLUB MEMBERS. NO NEW SKATERS FROM GREY/LOCKDOWN ZONES CAN BE ACCOMMODATED.