Mariposa School of Skating is committed to providing sessions that possess the optimal training environment. We believe strongly that limiting session participants and maintaining our coach to player ratio is critical to the players ability to improve and wish to ensure that the players that have registered are getting maximum attention and value for their session.
- Program runs for 5 weeks
- Program runs 4 days a week
- House league Monday/Wednesday
- Rep Tuesday/Thursday
- All skaters must pre-register for each class online and check-in in person and wear a pinnie
- All sessions max 30 skaters
- all sessions will be divided into groups according to the skaters level.
All Power Skating and Edge & Balance classes have moved to a Punch Card system. This self-serve system allows for total scheduling flexibility. Buy a pass and then create a PunchPass account to reserve the classes you want. Please reserve all of the class times you want in advance. You can cancel any class within 24 hours of the class starting and reserve an alternate class.
*Edge and Balance only have a birth year requirement
*Skaters may be moved sessions, if the coaches feel skaters need to move up or down a session.