This program is for Hockey and Ringette players. Mariposa School of Skating is committed to providing sessions that possess the optimal training environment. We believe strongly that limiting session participants and maintaining our coach to player ratio is critical to the players ability to improve and wish to ensure that the players that have registered are getting maximum attention and value for their session. Players are required to wear full equipment for their session.
- Program runs for 4 weeks
- House League 7:00-7:50 pm
- Rep 8:00-8:50 pm
- All skaters must pre-register for each class online through punchpass and check-in at the front desk upon arrival
- All skaters must wear the pinny provided during the session
- All sessions max 23 skaters
- All sessions will be divided into groups according to the skaters level.
- This program requires full equipment
All Power Skating and Edge & Balance classes have moved to a Punch Card system. This self-serve system allows for total scheduling flexibility. You can purchase tickets for one class or buy a pass and then create a PunchPass account to reserve the classes you want. Please reserve all of the class times you want in advance. You can cancel any class within 24 hours of the class starting and reserve an alternate class. Your Punchpass will expire October 10th 2023. You may transfer your pass to other skaters.
If you have issues with registering please visit the PunchPass Help Page
The applicant agrees that Mariposa School of skating and/or its proprietors will not be held responsible for any accident or loss, however caused, and also agrees to release the aforementioned from all claims and/or damages which may arise from and such accident or loss.For valuable consideration, I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by you, or anyone authorized by you and all photographs, film or video, which you have taken of me/or my property, for and purpose whatsoever, without further compensation to me. All negatives, digital reproductions, together with all prints shall constitute your property, solely and completely.
Registrations will not be processed until full payment is received. Any registrations which have not submitted payment by cheque or cash will be put on hold. As a result, any incomplete registrations will be placed on a waiting list. All registration must be paid in full prior to the program start date. All skaters must be in good standing with their home club.
Refunds are subject to a $45.00 administration fee. We do not offer any make up days, switch days or refunds after the program start date.
Important reminder to all parents. For the safety, of themselves and their children, to comply with insurance and facility policy, parents are not permitted on the ice at anytime.
>Mariposa Code of Conduct and Expectations
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of skating adhere to the following expectations;
- Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
- Arrive on time and be prepared
- Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
- Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches competitors, officials, and volunteers
- Do not negatively comment on other competitors, judges, marks or placements.
- Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics, and Skate Canada’s Policies and Guides for Parents
- Refrain from using profanity
- Skaters must look presentable and if required, wear Mariposa apparel.
- On sessions skaters will maintain a high level of respect, professionalism and training intensity.