The Mariposa March Break camp is the only skating camp in the area to offer multi sport participation from Olympic and World level coaches. Hosted at the Allandale Recreation Centre, a state of the art facility which offers a multitude of recreation and training services. Spend your March Break improving your skating while learning valuable life skills for home, on ice and in water!
- On Ice sessions delivering Skate Canada’s Canskate Program
- Group instruction delivered by Skate Canada qualified coaches
- Home Alone Certification (9 years + will be certified)
- Swim to Survive
- Daily Fitness including dynamic warm up, yoga and flexibility classes
- Maximum 10 participants per on ice program