About the program
The Mariposa March Break Camp, is the only skating camp in the area to offer multi-sport participation from Olympic and World level coaches. This camp is for CanSkaters, Hockey players and Figure Skaters.
Daily activities vary from Swimming, TRX, Yoga, Pilates, and Mini Trampoline.
Skating skills and group lessons every day.
Spend your March Break improving your skating while learning valuable Physical development on land, water and ICE! 6 years old and up.
- On Ice sessions delivering Skate Canada’s Canskate Program
- Group instruction delivered by Skate Canada qualified coaches
- Swimming each day 1:00-2:30pm
- Daily Fitness including dynamic warm up, TRX, Mini Trampoline class, yoga and flexibility classes
- Maximum 10 participants per program