This program is for Hockey players and Ringette players. Mariposa School of Skating is committed to providing sessions that possess the optimal training environment. We believe strongly that limiting session participants and maintaining our coach to player ratio is critical to the players ability to improve and wish to ensure that the players that have registered are getting maximum attention and value for their session. Players are required to wear full equipment for their session.
NO SKATING OCTOBER 12th
- Program runs for 5 weeks
- Program runs 2 days a week
- All skaters must pre-register for each class online and check-in in person
- All sessions max 23 skaters
- All sessions will be divided into groups according to the skaters level.
- This program requires full equipment
All Power Skating and Edge & Balance classes have moved to a Punch Card system. This self-serve system allows for total scheduling flexibility. Buy a pass and then create a PunchPass account to reserve the classes you want. Please reserve all of the class times you want in advance. You can cancel any class within 24 hours of the class starting and reserve an alternate class. Your Punchpass will expire October 15th, 2020
Mariposa Code of Conduct and Expectations
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of skating adhere to the following expectations;
•Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
• Arrive on time and be prepared
• Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
• Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches, player, competitors, officials, and volunteers
• Do not negatively comment on other players, competitors, coaches.
• Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics and Skate Canada’s Parent Code of Conduct
• Refrain from using profanity
• On sessions skaters will maintain a high level of respect, professionalism and training intensity.
All skaters must register online, complete Skate Ontario Waiver, health screening and review our Coved-19 Protocols prior to using this ice time.