Mariposa School of Skating is proud to present Fall Skating
- Skaters will have passed a STAR 4 Skating Test and passed any STAR 5/jr Bronze test and up
- Session time allows for practice of Freeskate, Skills, Interpretive, and Dance
- Tuesday Off-Ice jump class 5:45-6:15, On-ice 6:30-7:50
- Thursday Off-Ice jump class 5:45-6:15, On-Ice 6:30-7:50
- Test day
All skaters and parents entering the building MUST show proof of completing this self check in for the City. We are able to welcome parents back to the viewing area! Parents are permitted in the STANDS only (skate tying information is provided below)
Here are the instructions for Mariposa to use the online screening form.
On the day of the activity or visit to the recreation centre:
- Go to play.barrie.ca
- Click the red “COVID-19 Screening Form” button.
This will take the user to the online form. To fill out the form, follow the steps below. An asterisk (*) indicates a mandatory field.
- Select location from the drop-down menu
- Select “Other” as the Pre-Registered Activity
- Select “Mariposa Skating Club” in the community group drop-down menu
- The date of the activity will automatically be populated to today’s date.
- Select the time of entry using the “Start Time” options
- Enter the participant’s name
- Under age of participant, if “Yes” is selected, a menu will appear requiring the parent/guardian’s name, email, and phone number. If “No” is selected, only the participant’s email and phone number is required.
- Read the screening questions and choose the appropriate response. If “yes”, please do not attend the activity. If “no”, click “Submit” and you will see this screen
- show proof to attendant at door when entering building
- please familiarize yourselves with the Skate Ontario RTP Protocols 8.0(attached). In particular, on page 8, item ONA-002. The only space where masks are not required is on the ice during physical activity.
- Also review pages 11-15. You will find the 3 contacts for the COVID-19 Oversight Group listed below.
All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada. All applicable fees apply to test day.