About the Program
This program is under the direction of Paul Matheson
Each session will have two certified Mariposa instructors on it. Sessions will be led by Paul Matheson or Victor Polowy.
Limited to a maximum of 12 skaters born between 2010 and 2016
- The program runs for 5 weeks Tuesday’s 4:00-4:50pm
Each session will also be divided into groups based on age/level to ensure athletes are in their ideal learning environment.
- Full equipment is optional but advised
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team Managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of skating adhere to the following expectations;
- Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
- Arrive on time and be prepared
- Follow the expectations and requests of the club.
- Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches, player, competitors, officials, and volunteers
- Do not negatively comment on other players, competitors, coaches
- Abide by Skate Canada’s and Hockey Canada Code of Ethics and Parent Code of Conduct
- Refrain from using profanity
If for any reason, you need to cancel or change your session, you will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.