Mariposa School of Skating has Day Time “Ticket Ice” available for skaters September – June. We operate hourly sessions Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:40pm. Monthly memberships and 10 packs are available for skaters. All sessions must be reserved and paid for prior to skating. Session can be switched up to 24 hours prior to your chosen time slot after the 24 hours your time slot CANNOT be changed.
Due to restrictions, we will have a new policy regarding Day Ice only (6:30-3:40). Mariposa members are our top priority. Due to our limited availability on sessions, out of town/non-regular skaters will be bumped from full sessions to a waitlist to accommodate Mariposa full-time members. If there is room, out-of-town/non-regular skaters will be accommodated. No new skaters from Grey/Lockdown zones can be accommodated.
Updates Covid-19 Skate Ontario Waiver to be completed once for the skating season 2020/2021
Health Screen Questions to be completed by each participant and attending parent prior to skating EVERY DAY
- In Red Zone we will be taking reservations for 10 skaters per session in the event there is mandated restrictions from the government on Ontario. We are asking that you please enrol for the waiting list if the session is at capacity. If we are not restricted, we will increase our session numbers and you will be contacted via e-mail
All Monthly Silver and Gold Monthly Memberships include priority reservations and off-ice zoom programming, and Ann Green membership. All skaters must sign up for their sessions on Punch Pass.
Monthly, Weekly, Daily pass expire
Schedule for when reservations open for ten-pack/single session and weekly users
Week of February 22nd-26th opens February 19th
Month of March opens February 26th
Month of April opens March 26th
Month of May opens April 30th
Month of June opens May 28th
Schedule for when reservations open for Silver and Gold monthly members
- Month of March opens February 19th
- Month of April opens March 19th
- Month of May opens April 23rd
- Month of June opens May 21st
Ten pass is good for a season (September-March) ie: purchase in September 2020 expiry March 2021
Mariposa Code of Conduct and Expectations
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of skating adhere to the following expectations;
•Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
• Arrive on time and be prepared
• Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
• Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches, competitors, officials, and volunteers
• Do not negatively comment on other competitors, judges, marks or placements.
• Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics and Skate Canada’s Parent Code of Conduct
• Refrain from using profanity
• Skaters must look presentable and if required, wear Mariposa apparel.
• On sessions skaters will maintain a high level of respect, professionalism and training intensity.