Mariposa School of Skating has Day Time “Ticket Ice” available for skaters September – June. We operate hourly sessions Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:40pm. Monthly, Weekly and Daily memberships as well as 10 packs are available for skaters. All sessions must be reserved on Punchpass and paid for prior to skating.
All Monthly Silver and Gold Monthly Memberships include priority reservations, off-ice programming (3:50-4:50pm, Monday-Thursday), and Ann Green Bliss membership.
GOLD Skaters have unlimited skating during the month, off ice and Bliss Yoga Membership.
SILVER Skaters are limited to 2 sessions per day, off ice and Bliss Yoga Membership.
Monthly, Weekly and Daily passes expire.
A Ten pack provides skaters with 10 sessions and is good for the season (September- June)
All skaters must register online, complete Skate Ontario Waiver, and reserve their sessions prior to skating.
Mariposa Code of Conduct and Expectations
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of Skating adhere to the following expectations;
• Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
• Arrive on time and be prepared
• Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
• Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches, competitors, officials, and volunteers
• Do not negatively comment on other competitors, judges, marks or placements.
• Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics and Skate Canada’s Parent Code of Conduct
• Refrain from using profanity
• Skaters must look presentable and if required, wear Mariposa apparel.
• On sessions skaters will maintain a high level of respect, professionalism and training intensity.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call the office; 705-721-1223 or 705-623-1227