Mariposa School of Skating has Day Time “Ticket Ice” available for skaters September – June. We operate hourly sessions Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:40pm. Monthly memberships and 10 packs are available for skaters. All sessions must be reserved and paid for prior to skating. Session can be switched up to 2 hours prior to your chosen time slot. After 2 hours, your time slot CANNOT be changed.
All Monthly Silver and Gold Monthly Memberships include priority reservations, off-ice programming (3:50-4:50pm, Monday-Thursday), and Ann Green Bliss membership.
Skaters are limited to 40 sessions for Silver pass and unlimited sessions for Gold Monthly passes per month (allowable under current provincial STEP 3 restrictions)
Monthly, Weekly, Daily and Elementary passes expire.
A Ten pack is good for the season (September-June)
Mariposa Code of Conduct and Expectations
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of Skating adhere to the following expectations;
• Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
• Arrive on time and be prepared
• Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
• Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches, competitors, officials, and volunteers
• Do not negatively comment on other competitors, judges, marks or placements.
• Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics and Skate Canada’s Parent Code of Conduct
• Refrain from using profanity
• Skaters must look presentable and if required, wear Mariposa apparel.
• On sessions skaters will maintain a high level of respect, professionalism and training intensity.
All skaters must register online, complete Skate Ontario Waiver, health screening and review our Coved-19 Protocols prior to using this ice time.
All skaters and parents entering the building MUST show proof of completing this self check-in for the City. We are able to welcome parents back to the viewing area! Parents are permitted in the STANDS only (skate tying information is provided below)
Here are the instructions for Mariposa to use the online screening form.
On the day of the activity or visit to the recreation centre:
- Go to play.barrie.ca
- Click the red “COVID-19 Screening Form” button.
This will take the user to the online form. To fill out the form, follow the steps below. An asterisk (*) indicates a mandatory field.
- Select location from the drop-down menu
- Select “Other” as the Pre-Registered Activity
- Select “Mariposa Skating Club” in the community group drop-down menu
- The date of the activity will automatically be populated to today’s date.
- Select the time of entry using the “Start Time” options
- Enter the participant’s name
- Under age of participant, if “Yes” is selected, a menu will appear requiring the parent/guardian’s name, email, and phone number. If “No” is selected, only the participant’s email and phone number is required.
- Read the screening questions and choose the appropriate response. If “yes”, please do not attend the activity. If “no”, click “Submit” and you will see this screen
- show proof to attendant at door when entering building
- please familiarize yourselves with the Skate Ontario RTP Protocols 8.0 In particular, on page 8, item ONA-002. The only space where masks are not required is on the ice during physical activity.
- Also review pages 11-15. You will find the 3 contacts for the COVID-19 Oversight Group listed below.