Mariposa School of Skating has Day Time “Ticket Ice” available for skaters September – June. We operate Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:30pm. Monthly, weekly, daily and session rates are available for skaters. All fees must be paid prior to skating.
All Monthly, Weekly, and Daily passes include unlimited ice and off-ice programming.
Elementary school age monthly memberships are available. Skaters are able to attend off ice, group lessons and the Ann Green membership. Skaters are limited to 8 hours of ice per week.
Mariposa Code of Conduct and Expectations
As a member of Mariposa School of Skating, there is an expectation to represent our organization in a respectful and responsible manner. When at practice, functions, competitions, exhibitions, it is of the utmost importance that Parents, Skaters, Coaches, Team managers, and supporters affiliated with Mariposa School of skating adhere to the following expectations;
• Always behave in a professional and courteous manner
• Arrive on time and be prepared
• Follow the expectations and requests of your coaches
• Be respectful to other parents, skaters, coaches competitors, officials, and volunteers
• Do not negatively comment on other competitors, judges, marks or placements.
• Abide by Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics, and Skate Canada’s Parent Code of Conduct
• Refrain from using profanity
• Skaters must look presentable and if required, wear Mariposa apparel.
• On sessions skaters will maintain a high level of respect, professionalism and training intensity.
All skaters must register online prior to using this ice time.
All skaters must sign in on the clip board provided on the boards.